WE’RE MOVING THIS SEPTEMBER!
ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN
Link Church has seen God move in undeniable ways, throughout the life of our church (just under 4 years). It’s clear that God has been preparing us to take a next step. Through open doors, favor, and answered prayers, we believe this next BOLD MOVE will help us live out our God-given assignment – to help people live life connected. We can best do this and see lives transformed by taking new territory in the city of Charlotte.
We’ve secured a space located at 8600 Crown Crescent Circle Charlotte, NC 28227 to help advance God’s Kingdom. This facility will give us the ability to reach individuals and families in our city and help them live life connected. Our desire is to leave a legacy that will last generations and use this season as a launching pad that would even lead to the future expansion of Link Church. We believe this bold move will put Link Church in a great position for many years to come.
This new space is a victory and opportunity for Link Church and the Kingdom of God at large. Our prayer is that it will serve to grow the Kingdom of God, allowing us to impact and serve our community.
THIS CAMPAIGN WILL FUND THE FOLLOWING MINISTRY NEEDS:
Escrow 6 months of rent
FFE (Signage, Tables, Link Kidz)
It’s easy and secure. You can choose to give a single gift , or schedule ongoing donations, all online, using your checking account, debit, or credit card. All donations are 100% tax deductible. Be sure to select the OUR BOLD MOVE fund to notate your gift towards this campaign.
Text to Give
Simply text the amount (Ex. 50) to 84321 and follow the text promts. Be sure to type the word MOVE to notate your gift towards this campaign.
Give By Check
Checks can be made out to “Link Church” and mailed to PO Box 77324, Charlotte, NC 28271. Please make sure you notate OUR BOLD MOVE in the comments section of the check, otherwise, it will be allocated toward our general giving fund.
AS WE PREPARE TO TAKE NEW TERRITORY PRAY:
- That everything we do leads to us fulfilling our vision of helping people live life connected; and seeing true life change by discovering purpose
- That God would guide every decision and remove every obstacle that would want to get in the way of us finalizing plans to take this part of the city
- That as a church we would remain faithful to God while we wait in anticipation for Him to do the impossible
- That God would protect, and give wisdom to Pastor Mark and His family; and that He would do the same for our leaders and their families as they seek to navigate Link Church through these critical yet exciting times in the life of our church
Link Church, as we prepare to take new territory and move into the next place of worship God has for us, we cannot do so without everyone’s commitment to being generous and sacrificial with what God has entrusted to each of us.
- Am I already trusting God with my finances by tithing 10% of what God gives me to Link Church?
- An offering is a gift above and beyond the tithe
- What expenses can I give up so that I might give generously?
- What events can I postpone so that I can participate in being sacrificial?
- What land, stocks, bonds, etc. do I possess that I can gift to Link Church so that I can use it as capital?
- Who do I know that wants to see the Kingdom of God advance, who has the heart and capacity to give a significant amount toward seeing Link Church’s vision come to life?
Is Link Church purchasing this new space?
Link Church is leasing this new space, we are not purchasing it. We are excited about what this new space and neighborhood holds for us!
When are services scheduled to begin at the new location?
Our services at the new location are scheduled to begin on Sunday, September 5, 2021 @ 10am. We will continue to meet at Judah Church at 3:00pm on most Sundays for the remainder of the summer. Stay connected for any schedule updates.
Will we continue to keep a Sunday afternoon service?
Once our services begin in the new location, we will no longer hold afternoon services.
Is Link Church a tax deductible, 501c3 tax exempt organization?
Yes. Our Tax ID is 81-4734524
What is the "Our Bold Move" Campaign?
“Our Bold Move” is a campaign geared toward moving Link Church to another part of the city of Charlotte, which continues our mandate to make disciples and empower people to live life connected.
This campaign will provide us with the fiscal resources needed to cover things such as production equipment, marketing to our new neighborhood, moving costs, etc.
Do I have to make a one time gift? Or can I give monthly?
Whatever works for you! You have the option to give one time, or, you may pledge a certain amount and give that amount over the course of several months.
Give Online – you can visit https://linkchurchnc.churchcenter.com/giving to give online. Be sure to click the box OUR BOLD MOVE to notate your gift toward this campaign.
Mail In a Check – you can mail in a check to P.O. BOX 77324 Charlotte, NC 28271. Again, please make sure you notate OUR BOLD MOVE in the comments section of the check, otherwise, it will be allocated toward our general giving fund.
Can I give other resources or assets to Link Church as a gift?
Absolutely! If you don’t have cash on-hand, but feel so compelled, you may give assests such as a car, a piece of land, etc. that can be used as capital. To do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for giving sacrificially to the Kingdom of God!